Managing your Clinic’s Stock Adjustments
Steps to Manage Adjustments
- Go to Inventory > Stock Control > Stock Adjustments
For Stock Adjustments, users can view the list per date range as well as search for the specific Stock Adjustment ID.
To add a Stock Adjustment:
- Click the “+” button.
- This will redirect the user to a Stock Adjustment page.
- Choose from the dropdown list of reasons.
- Click the “Add Item” button.
- Choose items to adjust and its quantity.
- Click “Save” to add to the Stock Adjustments report.
- You can now check your Inventory > Items >Variants page to ensure the amount of the adjusted products.
Was this post helpful?
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.