Booking an Appointment from the Doctor/Clinic Website
You can watch the Video or follow the Steps Below
1. Use the link that was provided to you by your doctor or you can search for your doctor/clinic here at https://www.mycure.md/directory. Type in the name of the clinic or doctor on the search bar.
2. Click on “View” then click on “View Profile”
3. On the doctor’s website, click “The doctor is in” or “Book now”
4. The page will automatically scroll down to this part of the webpage. Select your desired clinic and procedure that you would like to avail and click on Book Now
3. You will be prompted some questions regarding COVID Symptoms. Click on Check My Status click on Got it Proceed:
4. A new tab will open and you will be redirected to the doctor’s booking page. Choose your desired schedule and click “Next: User Info”
5. In this page, you will be asked to fill out your reason for requesting a consultation and Name of requesting physician. You also have the option of attaching images that may help your doctor with your problem. After filling out the information, click “Next: Account Info”
6. You will then be asked to login to your MYCURE account. Enter your account details and click “Next: Payment Info”
7. Carefully read the following agreement and click “I accept”
8. You will now be redirected to the payment details page. Select your payment method.
9. The next page will provide you the details regarding the
10. You will now be redirected to the payment page. Input your payment details and finish up the transaction. Your transaction details will be given to you after your payment. Click “Finish”
11. You will be redirected to your appointments page where you can find your scheduled appointment. You will also receive an email notifying you about your booking
12. Wait for the doctor to accept your booking. You will receive an email informing you that the doctor has accepted your appointment booking and you can find the status whether it has been cancelled, rescheduled or approved.