Your new Inventory Stock Rooms: How to set up Stock Rooms
MYCURE gave its users the Materials Management module for you to keep track and monitor your clinic supplies and sellables. While that may already be helpful, we wanted to improve your items monitoring by creating a feature called Stockrooms!
These stockrooms divide your items into specific groups which includes the number of items in a specific stockroom! There are different facets to this feature to which this tutorial will discuss the first one: How to set your clinic stockrooms.
To start, we need to create your stockroom. Follow these steps:
- Click your account icon on the upper right corner.
- A drop down will appear. Click Settings.
- Once inside go to Inventory > Stock Rooms. Your page should look like this:
- To start creating a stock room, click the Add button (+) on the upper right corner of the page.
- A prompt will appear asking for the stock room name as well as the staff allowed to access it.
- Click “Save” and this should reflect on your variants!
Now, next would be specifying a number variants to be accessible in a set stock room. Go to Nav Bar > Inventory > Items > Variants and click any variant available.
- Once inside a particular variant’s details page, scroll down to the bottom of the page and you’ll see the section named Access.
- Select the field named Select Section (s). This will prompt a dropdown option to appear. All of the stock rooms that you created will appear here, all you have to do is select the stock rooms you want and you’re all set!