Viewing Your Medical Records
1. Go to MYCURE Pxp
2. Click on Medical Records or “View All” under Recent Records
3. You can View Your Clinic Records or Medical Diary
4. From Clinic Records, Click on Box to view your encounter with information of date and clinic.
5. Here is a sample of a Prescription made for the Patient
6. Click on Print if you want to create a physical cope of your Prescription.
7. Click on Back button to go back to the Main Page
8. Click on Medical Diary to view your own logs
9. Here you can view all records you have created. To add a new log, Click on “+” button
10. Fill all details that you would like to log
11. Select on the date of the event
12. Click on Body with max of 300 characters
13. Click on “Add attachment” which will be done using your Camera or you can insert a picture
14. Once all is in place, click on the “Save Record” button on the top right corner