This is where users can track products and variants, read reports, and perform inventory transactions and adjustments.
Products and Variants
|Users of the Pharmacy Module can read product and variant items per selected date range similar to POS.|
Daily and Weekly Inventory Reports
|Users can also view inventory reports per day or per week as well as export these reports in a CSV and XLSX format by clicking on the export button on the upper right corner of the page.|
Steps in Managing Stock Transfers
|Users can view the stock transfers per date range similar to POS. In the order details, users have the option to receive or reject these orders.|
- Once Stock Request items are received, input the corresponding amount and then click “Receive”.
- This will change the status of the transfer order from “Pending” to “Received” If user selects reject, the order will be rejected
- To print this order:
- Click the print button.
- A printing prompt will appear.
- Confirm printing.
Steps to Manage Adjustments
|For Stock Adjustments, users can view the list per date range as well as search for the specific Stock Adjustment ID.|
- To add a Stock Adjustment Reason:
- Click the “+” button.
- This will redirect the user to a Stock Adjustment page.
- Choose from the dropdown list of reasons.
- Click the “Add Item” button.
- Choose items to adjust and its quantity.
- Click “Save” to add to Stock Adjustments report.
Steps in Managing Stock Dispenses
|For Stock Dispenses, similar to Stock Adjustment, users can view the reports per date range and can also search for a specific Stock Dispense ID. |
- To add a Stock Dispense:
- Click the “+” button.
- Users will automatically be redirected to the Stock Dispense page
- Click “Add Item” to add items for dispense.
- Select product and its quantity.
- Track this item for consumption.
- Tick the box to track.
- Click save to finalize.
Steps to Manage Returns
|For Stock Returns, users can view the list per date range and can also search for a specific Stock Return ID. |
- To add a Stock Return:
- Click the add button.
- User will be redirected to the Stock Return page.
- Select the name of the customer.
- Select the order type
- Select sales
- Select stocks
- Click add item
- Enter the name of the product and the quantity to be returned.
- Add reason for Return.
- Click “Save” to finalize.
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.