Setting up your Clinic’s Laboratory Module
Laboratory > Test Directory
Here, users can customize laboratory information inside the system. They can perform actions such as Create, Read, Update, and Delete laboratory test names, order templates, report templates, and HL7 Lab analyzers, as well as import a list of laboratory tests.
Steps in Managing Laboratory Tests
From the main clinic dashboard, click your profile picture on the upper right corner and open Clinic Settings. From there, find the Laboratory settings on the left sidebar and click Test Directory.
- To add a laboratory test, click the “+” button.
- Input the laboratory test name.
- Input the test section.
- Add the HL7 identifier code and identifier system.
- Add test description.
- Click the save button.
- The test will be automatically added to the system.
- To import a list of laboratory tests, click the import icon.
- Download the Excel file template.
- Fill out the necessary details, and then upload the file back to the system.
- Users can now find the tests in the system.
- In order to edit a laboratory test, click the edit icon.
- Edit the test details.
- Add lab tests measures.
- To delete a test, simply click the delete icon.
- Click to confirm the action.
Laboratory > Analyzers
Steps in Managing Laboratory Analyzers
- To add an HL7 analyzer, click the “+” button.
- Input analyzer name
- Add description
- Input HL7 receiving facility and HL7 receiving application.
- Click save to add the analyzer to the system.
- To edit an HL7 analyzer, click the edit icon.
- Edit the analyzer details.
- To delete an analyzer, simply click the delete icon.
- Click “Yes” to confirm and then a prompt will appear for the confirmation of the action.
Laboratory > Order Templates
Steps in Managing Lab Test Order Template
- To add a lab test order template, click the “+” button.
- Input the template name and description. After that, users can now select the tests to be included in the test order. Click save to finalize.
- To edit an order template, click the edit icon.
- Edit order details.
- To delete an order template, simply click the delete icon.
- Click “Yes” to confirm.