Requiring a Reason for Cancellation and Postponement of Queues
To keep track of all the clinic’s movement for the day and increase accountability as well as monitoring, MYCURE has developed a feature wherein clinics can choose to require the reason for cancelling and postponing of patient queues.
To enable this feature, follow the steps below:
- Click your account icon on the upper right corner.
- A drop down will appear. Click Settings.
- Once inside the Settings page, click on Registration and then Queues.
- In the Queues Settings page, scroll down and you’ll see Queue – Misc Settings
- Tick the checkbox according to your liking.
Once finished, you’ll now see these prompts whenever you cancel or postpone a patient’s queues.
These reasons will be recorded and can be seen through your clinic’s Queue Cancellation Report!