Monitoring your Patient’s Developments
Records Management – Developments
|NOTE: In the Developments tab of a patient, users can view the summary of their clinic medical records through the perspective of a Medical History, Growth Chart, Vax Chart, Development Milestones, Lab Results, and Attachments.|
|NOTE: The first Developments summary a user will see is the patient’s medical history containing the patient’s medical records.|
|NOTE: Next is the Growth Chart wherein users can track the patient’s growth in height, weight, head size, and BMI. This is mainly used for infant patients up until 5 years old. |
|NOTE: The Vaccination Chart displays the vaccination history of the patient along with the vaccines and the dates when it was administered.|
- To update the Vax Chart history:
- Identify the vaccine and the date when it was administered.
- Click the “+” button.
- Enter vaccination details.
- Click submit to save the record.
|NOTE: In the Development Milestones summary, users can track the Gross Motor, Adaptive Fine Motor, Language, and Personal/Social growth of a patient. This is also divided pero age of the patient which makes monitoring easy. The system also provides milestones per month of development. |
|NOTE: Next is the laboratory results in which a summary of all the accomplished laboratory orders and results will appear. |
|NOTE: Lastly, the Attachments is where users can upload photos necessary to the patient’s development monitoring and tracking.|
- To add a new entry:
- To upload photo:
- Click “upload”
- Choose photo.
- Crop or rotate if necessary.
- To draw on an attachment:
- Click the “Draw” button.
- Upload photo to draw on or choose a default template from the system.
- Adjust pencil color and pencil size.
- Click the “Clear Drawing” button to clear template.
- Click “Save Drawing” to save.
- Add attachment title.
- Add description.
- Click save to finalize.