Manually Adding Patients
Registration > Patients
The Patients tab refer to the list of active patients the clinic currently has. Users can Create, Read, Update, and Delete a patient profile, search a patient record by name or by tag, view and print a medical record, and be able to upload a bulk list of patients.
Steps in Adding Patients
- To add a patient directly to the system:
- Go to Patients.
- Click the “+” button.
- Input the new patient’s details.
- To search the patient’s list by patient tags:
- Clicking on the search field
- Specifying the tag.
- To import a bulk list of patients:
- Click the import icon.
- Download the Excel file template and fill out the necessary details.
- Upload it back to the system and then the name of the patients will automatically be integrated.