Managing your Clinic’s Stock Transfers and Stock Requests
Inventory > Stock Control
This is where users have the ability to Create, Read, Update, Delete, track, and print stock orders and other inventory processes.
Steps in Managing Stock Requests
|NOTE: Warehouse custodians have the ability to request stocks from the warehouse head’s clinic branch.|
- To create stock request:
- Click the “+” button.
- The user will be directed to the Stock Request page.
- Choose which branch of clinic to request the stocks to.
- Select the due date of the stock’s arrival.
- Select items to request and its quantity.
- Click save to finalize.
- Once items are received, warehouse heads must now confirm the number of items received for audit purposes.
Steps in Managing Stock Transfers
|NOTE: Users can view the stock transfers per date range similar to POS. In the order details, users have the option to receive or reject these orders.|
- Once Stock Request items are received, input the corresponding amount and then click “Receive”.
- This will change the status of the transfer order from “Pending” to “Received” If user selects reject, the order will be rejected
- To print this order:
- Click the print button.
- A printing prompt will appear.
- Confirm printing.