Managing your Clinic’s Stock Adjustments
Steps to Manage Adjustments
- Go to Inventory > Stock Control > Stock Adjustments
|NOTE: For Stock Adjustments, users can view the list per date range as well as search for the specific Stock Adjustment ID.|
To add a Stock Adjustment:
- Click the “+” button.
- This will redirect the user to a Stock Adjustment page.
- Choose from the dropdown list of reasons.
- Click the “Add Item” button.
- Choose items to adjust and its quantity.
- Click “Save” to add to Stock Adjustments report.
- You can now check your Inventory > Variants page to ensure the amount of the adjusted products.