Managing your Clinic’s Patient Record
EMR > Patients
Users can Create, Read, and Update a patient profile, archive a patient and their corresponding record, view previous encounter, and Create, Read, Update, and Delete other relevant medical records.
Steps to Manage a Patient Record
- To CRU a patient profile
- Go to EMR > Patients.
- Click the edit icon beside the patient’s name.
- This will show an option to edit the patient’s details, view the medical record summary, and archive the patient and their record will appear.
- Click the Edit Patient.
- Users will be redirected to the patient’s details.
- To archive a patient record.
- Click the edit icon.
- Select the archive patient option.
- A prompt will appear to confirm the archiving of records.
- To view a patient’s Medical Record Summary:
- Click the Patient Record’s button.
- This will open a draw tab on right side displaying the medical record summary of the selected patient which can be viewed per visit or per record.