How do I “empty cache and hard reload” in Google Chrome?
- Inside the MYCURE app, right-click anywhere on the screen. Select Inspect from the options.
2. On the upper left, right-click on the refresh button. Select Empty Cache and Hard Reload from the options.
- From the top Right corner pf Google Chrome. Tick on the vertical 3 dots then click on More Tools and select on Clear Browsing data …
- You will be diverted to another page. Tick on the “Advanced” tab. Change the Time Range to “All Time“. Then Tick on “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files“.
- Then relogin to the Application
The page will now perform a full refresh of the page so that your web app will be up to date.