Getting Started for Imaging Staff
COLLECTING IMAGING ORDER
To start collecting the imaging order, you need to accept patients first. Go to the menu, click Registration > Queues. Select the queue.
Click Accommodate Patient to begin.
Complete all necessary fields such as the control ID, and the est. release date. Remember to click SAVE.
To print the imaging claim stub for the patient, click the options button and select Print Claim Stub.
The printer settings of your computer will appear. Click Print to begin printing the imaging claim stub.
To print a control ID to be used for the specimen container, click the options button and select Print Control ID.
The printer settings of your computer will appear. Click Print to begin printing the control ID.
After printing the claim stub and control ID, you can save the patient’s record.
CREATE IMAGING TEST REPORT
Now that you’ve collected your patient’s imaging order, it’s time to start creating the imaging test report. Go to the menu and click Imaging > Worklist. Click to patient’s name to start.
Complete the necessary imaging test report details such as the study ID, selected Sonologist/Radiologist. You can add attachments or select a template.
After completing the report details, you can choose to save the data as the following:
- Pending Draft means that there are no results yet. Just click SAVE.
- Completed Result means that the result is already completed by imaging staff. Click the arrow and select Complete.
- Verified Result means that the result is already verified by the imaging technologist. Click the arrow and select Verify.
- Finalized Result means that the result is finalized by sonologist/radiologist it can now be printed. Click the arrow and select Finalize.
- Send Out are imaging tests that are not analyzed in the clinic and are needed to be sent out to other clinics. Click the arrow and select Send Out.