Generating your Specimen Tracking Report
Now that you know how to customize your Specimen ID and have already set up your specimen tracking report recipients, its time to learn how to track the results you send out with them!
To utilize this feature, go to your Nav bar and select Laboratory > Reports > Specimen Tracking.
You’ll be met by the Specimen Tracking Reports page where you can see all of your Specimen Tracking Reports and can be filtered by your partner diagnostic centers and the report’s status- whether or not is has been delivered or received.
To create a new Specimen Tracking Report, click the Add button (+) and then you’ll be redirected to this page:
- Select your Specimen Tracking Report Recipients by click the dropdown field Prepared for.
- Next, select the staff who prepared the report through the dropdown field Prepared by.
- Finally, enter the name or designation of the person who picked up the report.
Now, to select the tests to be included in the report, follow these steps:
- Click the Send Out to field and select the partner diagnostic center you are to generate a report for. Apply all necessary filters.
- Select the sent-out test to be included and then click save.
- Once received, click the Received button and then you can have it printed!