Fulfilling your Clinic’s PME Worklist
PME > Worklist
In this feature, patients’ records can be viewed and classified by the users according to their status.
|NOTE: In the PME Worklist users can filter the view per date range and status, as well as use the Search Bar to search for the name of a specific patient.|
Steps in Managing PME Worklist
- To classify a PME report:
- Simply click on the name of the patient
- User will automatically be redirected to the patient’s PME worklist.
- To fulfill the report:
- Choose a template
- Fill out the necessary details
- Select the examining physician
- Select the name of the clinic staff who fulfilled the report.
- Classify the report as “For Checking” or “Finalized”.
- To print a finalized report:
- Click the Print button.
- A print preview window for confirmation will appear.
|IMPORTANT NOTE: Authenticate the action asking for the user’s password. This is to ensure that the patient’s records are not updated by anyone who does not have the privilege to do so.|
Was this post helpful?
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.