Fulfilling and Sending Out your Clinic’s Imaging Worklists
Imaging > Worklist
This is where users can fulfill laboratory results of patients.
Steps in Fulfilling a Worklist
Go to Imaging > Worklist
The imaging worklist is where users can find the records of images per classification and date range.
Users can choose to view this by the list of Pending, Completed, Verified, Finalized, Sent Out, and Cancelled by clicking the classifications bar. For the date range, users can view per desired date by clicking the date range drop down list next to classifications.
- To fulfill an imaging test
- Click the test to be filled out.
- Select template.
- Input the necessary data.
- To cancel the imaging order:
- Click the ”Cancel Order” button.
- Confirm the action
- To print:
- Click the print button for a print preview to appear.
- To select the technologist and radiologist in-charge
- Clicking the “Select Technologist” and “Select Radiologist” dropdown list respectively.
|IMPORTANT NOTE: Only finalized reports can be printed out.|
- To upload a photo of their imaging result as well as draw on the template provided:
- Click “Upload” to upload a photo to the system.
- Click the “Draw” button
- Upload their own template/image for it to be drawn on.
|IMPORTANT NOTE: Once filled out, users will undergo a 3-step verification of completing, verifying, and finalizing test results. A report will only appear in the completed list if it was completed by a designated user. The same is applicable to tests that are verified and finalized. Once a report is finalized, users can no longer edit or update the result.|
- To send an imaging report out:
- Click the “Send Out” button
- Select which diagnostic center to send the report out to.