Configuring your Imaging Result’s Control ID
MYCURE has a feature that generates a control ID for your Imaging worklists. We decided to look at it once again and improve it. After all, that’s what MYCURE is all about- continuous improvement and innovations to ensure the quality CMS for your clinic, so your clinic can care for your patients the extra mile.
To configure your clinic’s Control ID, follow these!
- Click your account icon on the upper right corner.
- A drop down will appear. Click Settings.
- Once inside the settings, go to Imaging > Control ID Config.
- Once the Control ID toggle is enabled, you’ll see this:
Here is the part where it gets kinda tricky. To avoid any confusion, let’s define some terms first.
- Custom Text – refers to a free text field wherein you’re free to input any value.
- Date Time – Means you can choose a specific date format for you control ID. MYCURE gives options such as DD, MM, YY, or YYYY.
- Control Counter – Refers to the counter for all of your worklist. It also as an additional setting wherein users can choose to add padding or not.
- Section Code – If sections are enabled in your Imaging module, then you can also add your imaging’s section code here.
Next, we have interval values.
- Reset Interval – Pertains to the date when your counter will reset back to 0.
- Start Value – Refers to the value which your counter will start at.
- Increment Value – Refers to the number to be added in your counter.
Now to set your Control ID, follow these steps:
- Select your desired values to be added. Take note that you have to add them in order. Below are photos following the MYCURE example.
Once done inputting all your desired values, you should see a preview of your Control ID like this:
Double check your Control ID, then click save. Your Control ID should look like this:
And there you have it! One-time set-up for your clinic!