Auto-End a Patient’s Encounter
We agree when users say that sometimes, it gets taxing going back and forth MYCURE web pages. That’s why MYCURE developed a feature that lets the system auto-end patient encounters particularly Diagnostics and Procedures flow.
To enable this, follow these simple steps:
To edit your Invoice and Diagnostics Terminologies follow the steps below:
- Click your account icon on the upper right corner.
- A drop down will appear. Click Settings.
- Once inside the settings, select Registration > Queues.
- Scroll down to the Queue – Misc Settings and you’ll find the option to Auto-End Encounter Flow.
- Click the Select service type and a dropdown option will appear.
- Select desired service to auto-end patient’s encounter and a notification will appear that your selected encounter flow will automatically end!
And that’s it! Easy as a pie!